Have you been dealing with chronic back or neck pain for several years now? You’re not alone. In fact, 30 million Americans suffer from back pain and neck pain everyday. If you’ve tried everything you can to lessen your pain, you may be frustrated and wondering if there are any other options out there. You may have even been told you are a candidate for surgery. Fortunately, the doctor and staff of Wiedner Wellness Solutions have chosen effective non-surgical options and have brought them together all under one roof.
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Cold Laser
- Spinal Stabilization Therapy
- Aspen Laser Therapy
Do You Suffer From Any Of The Following Conditions?
If you answer yes to any of the following symptoms, you’re likely a candidate for our non-surgical back and neck pain treatment.
- Bulged or Herniated Disc: causing extreme pain in your neck/back
- Pinched Nerves and Sciatica: pain shooting down your legs or arms
- Spinal Stenosis: may cause pain or cramping in your legs
- Shooting Pain: extreme for a moment, then subsides
- Difficulty standing or sitting for an extended period
- B Single Side: pain on one side only
- Misdiagnosis: several opinions, not sure what is wrong
- Severe Aching: from several months to years
Find Complete Back and Neck Pain Relief Today
Because back and neck pain varies by area and severity, we recognize the importance of creating a tailored treatment plan for each of our patients. Through chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy, lasers, and more, we can help you decrease or even eliminate your chronic pain. Contact Wiedner Wellness Solutions at 772-781-1101 to schedule a FREE consultation.